PEEAM EduAwards will take place for the second time in 2021. We are expanding the award categories into various and more relevant categories in order to reward deserving individuals and establishments thoroughly and specifically. These awards aim to elevate and encourage the private education sector during the pandemic period. It is our hope that these awards will be recognised as the most credible private education awards in Malaysia.
In addition, these awards seek to recognise and honour exceptional entrepreneurs, individuals and organisations that have shown great contributions in leading and growing the education industry throughout the pandemic period. We would like to highlight these models of excellence for others to emulate and improve upon. Through these awards, we seek to recognise and enhance the public awareness of new and potential education institutions. Besides, we also hope to reward the professionals in the education sector who have worked together tirelessly to elevate the quality and efficacy of education as a whole.
Category 1 : PEEAM Education Business Sustainability Award 2021
Category 2 : PEEAM Outstanding Educational Centre in Year 2021
Category 3 : PEEAM Outstanding Education Franchisor 2021
Category 4 : PEEAM Outstanding Education Licensor 2021
Category 5 : PEEAM Inspiring Learning Spaces 2021
Category 6 : PEEAM Outstanding Education Product & Services 2021
Category 7 : PEEAM Outstanding Virtual Learning 2021
- Open to all edupreneurs and education organisations in Malaysia who must be registered members of PEEAM.
- The applicant must possess at least 2 years of operating experience in education or above, vary accordingly to the award category.
- Late or incomplete submission will be automatically disqualified from the awards.
- All submission of documents must be authentic. If information submitted is discovered to be fraudulent, the applicant will be automatically eliminated from the awards.
- No appeal shall be entertained. PEEAM reserves the right to the final decision of the awards. The participants are deemed to have agreed to all terms and conditions once the nominee or candidate submits an officially signed registration form and statement.
- All submitted documents (Form, Photos & Attached Documents) are not returnable. PEEAM will hold the copyright of the documents.
- Award winner will be rewarded with a PEEAM trophy and certificate.
- The due date for award nomination submission ends on 30th September 2021 (Thursday), 11.59pm
Step 1: Nomination (1st July 2021 – 30th September 2021)
Free nomination by submitting details via e-Nomination Form
Step 2: Selection of Shortlisted Nominees (1st October 2021 – 14th October 2021)
Shortlisting process will be conducted by panel judges
Step 3: Confirmation of Award Qualifiers & Finalists (16th October 2021 – 31st October 2021)
30 Qualifiers and Top 10 Finalists will be announced
Step 4: Preparation for wards Ceremony (1st November 2021 – 30th November 2021)
Award items will be delivered and creative production period
Step 5: Participation in the Virtual Awards Ceremony (4th December 2021, 6.30pm – 10.30pm)
The BIG day for all Qualifiers and Finalists