WHO WE ARE
Private Education Entrepreneurs Association of Malaysia (PEEAM)
PEEAM is a non-profit organisation established on 3 January, 2019. Private Education Entrepreneur Association Malaysia (PEEAM) was an idea initiated by a group of professionals from different backgrounds dedicated to provide a platform for Private Education Entrepreneurs to exchange and share ideas, to strive for affordable and quality education for Malaysians and to promote education entrepreneurship in Malaysia.
Why Join PEEAM?
- Promoting education entrepreneurship through the following programmes and services.
- Provide comprehensive directory for starting private education in Malaysia – e.g. company registration, license and permit application, premises and location requirements, licensing and franchising business model.
- Define the operating quality benchmark and establish a grading system for Private Education Sector in Malaysia to preserve and ensure its quality.
- Organise educational and business-related seminars and conferences to empower them with knowledge.
- Building education Human Resource Scheme such as – employee benefits, remuneration scheme and entrepreneurial career path
- Brand building through accreditation
- The power of capital strategy and Initial Public Offering (IPO) towards business growth and sustainability
- Building a sustainable corporate structure and business model
- Connect entrepreneurs to reliable financing sources to help them launch, grow and expand their businesses.
- Become the highly esteemed awarding body in providing recognition and appreciation towards outstanding education entrepreneurs in Malaysia.
- Present timely update on any new policies and regulations introduced by the Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development and Ministry of Education Malaysia.
- Promote collaboration between global education and Malaysia education aims to bring Malaysia education to the world.
- Organise corporate visit programmes for knowledge exchange and networking objectives.